Friday, March 20, 2009

Pictures of My Box

Box Before
This post is just a few pictures of my box on a lot with a lock and key. I was depressed and ill concerned with the world outside my doors. I had no plans of going anywhere and preformed only necessary tasks. I considered myself camping with a few amenities. This is all before a woman entered my life and changed my perspective. I am now concerned with tomorrow and as difficult as it is turning a new tide and making changes for the better. My intention is to normalize my abode to the extent of normality. It is my intention to be able to enter my home without dismay and find comfort in my shelter. I plan to have a home rather than a box. At age 60 and 40 years after the conflict I will be able to come home at last.
Jim Raab

http://housebefore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment