Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Veterans Administration Verses Veteran: “The Catch 22”

Administration Verses Veteran: “The Catch 22”
No such number, no such zone, nothing is in writing to acknowledge my Vietnam Service existence. I was enlisted in a Covert Operation “Radio Research” undertaken by the Army Security Agency. I was granted a top secret clearance that now leaves me without documentation or without access to any documentation. If I had not failed to catch my flight 007 to Vietnam and the consequential record of pay reduction I might have been unable to prove my in country status at all. I have through the assistance of Governor Corzine and a 10 year process obtained a single document indicating my visit to a hospital in DaNang and to this day no other documentation has been made available to me.
I am denied pension for my Vietnam PTSD and brain trauma. Furthermore I was charged for medical treatment for same. My denial is and has been year after year “No documentation to support claim.”
My more recent denials include “The hospital visit itself is not considered without documentation of cause.”
Jim Raab

http://top-secret-man.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment