Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jimhandy14u

Jimhandy14u has retired and settled down now. The handyman is on a quest to repair his own house and make a home fit for his Queen. Except for my Army blog I will spend more time fixing than writing. I have reconstructed my Poem blog and that was important to me. I have started my Army blog and it is going to be very time consuming but hopefully someone will remember me from my time in Vietnam and aid my quest for PTSD service connection. The blog about my house will as I said come second to fixing it. The rest of the stories will remain untold until my Home Work is Completed.
My pictures

http://jimraab-pictures.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are my King and I'am your Queen, We are Angels each of us with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another .

    ReplyDelete